Nov 2, 2008

i got nothin'



Yes, I know that is unusual, as one of my faults is that I can ramble on about absolutely nothing until the cows come home. I have been busy crafting, after converting my photography studio into my own crafting/writing paradise. I had to leave my fictional characters alone for awhile because they were just getting on my nerves right and left.

We had lots and lots of ghosts and goblins (and even Gene Simmons) come to the door Friday night for Trick or Treat. The pathway was aflutter with ghouls and skeletons, but those little angels and devils managed to make it. Gave away 10 bags of fun-sized candy bars. Those little dickens made me work this year.

I had one of the Milky Way fun-sized candy bars. I gotta tell you, it wasn't any fun as it was so little! But I only had the one. We had two bags of candy bars left, and I see the adult kids have almost finished those off today.

Oh yeah, my son bought my wish list from Addicted to Rubber Stamps, so on Wednesday I should have new stamps, plus a Scor-Pal. I am serious about this card making, so I need serious tools.

Card: Stampendous Witch's Feet, some dark purple cardstock I had, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prisma colors, Stickles. (I should be ashamed of this photo, as I am a retired photographer. I will take a better one tomorrow, along with the other cards I have been working on.)
Replaced photo with better one! 20071107

No comments: